Sunday 22 May 2011

Birthday Fairy

It is one of my nieces birthdays today, so yesterday I made the below card.  Why is it when you have a card in your mind, it never turns out how you imagined!



Took me ages to get this creation made, as I don't have a dedicated crafting area where all my stash sits, so it took a while to find what I'm after and then I didn't find what I would like. Saying that, it hasn't turned out too bad, I suppose.

The main image is a Lili Of The Valley stamp, called Garden Of Wishes, and the papers were from a Forever Friends Pink Parfait pad. The flowers and sentiment are from my stash.

Wasn't sure about the colour scheme to begin with, but I persevered. What you think?

I also browsed some challenge blogs so see what I could enter it into and found the following:

A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Challenge 152 Anything Goes
By The Cute and Curly - May Challenge, Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge - In The Garden
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Pennys Challenges #53 Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 57, Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Challenge 83, Anything Goes

Well, that's it for now, thanks for visiting and please add any comments, so I know you visited.

See you next time,

Susan.

6 comments:

  1. Awww...This is such a lovely card! Love the sweet image and the soft pinks! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fab creation. Love your take on our In the Garden theme. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, thankyou for sharing it with us at Craftycatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, beautiful card, I think the colour scheme is fab, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan! Oh I bet your neice LOVED her LOTV card!!! It's GORGEOUS!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete